<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 
Cure for Boredom!
In case my current feelings of shame and remorse about infrequent blogging flag and leave me as lazy and uninspired as ever, or even if they don't and you still find yourself with extra time to fill after reading my maunderings, go visit Emily, whose life is currently much more interesting and exciting than mine, as she is living in Greece for a year as a recent Grinnell grad, much reminiscent of the enthusiastic explorations of cultural contrasts from my year in Japan. Oh, for the happy days of youth!

I present to you:
Emily Z in Greece

It's educational, too! I already know how to say "George Bush is a monkey" in Greek. Everyone, please repeat, "George Bush ine mimu."

Go, and be amused.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?