<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

 
Moving
I'm sorry to do this again, but this is yet another notice that blogging from me will be light. There are many changes going on right now, not the least of which is that I am moving apartments. This of course means that internet access will be sporadic at best, until I get settled enough to contact the cable company for a connection.

I do have it on good authority that I found an apartment and signed a lease the fastest this person had ever heard of. Unfortunately, packing all of my stuff and transferring it to the new place is going to take a bit longer. Why has no one invented a real Star Trek transporter yet? It would be much easier if I could just put it all in a big pile and beam it over.

In any case, there will be a more full report soon, hopefully after I have everything put away. At the very least, I will have stable access to a computer again on Monday, when fun, fun proctoring starts for exams at MSU. Whee!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?