<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

 
I am not alone
I've been catching up on reading blogs I couldn't see in China. In doing so, I came across this entry from Jonny Angel, in which he writes:
My insatiable taste for the "new" sometimes frightens me because it means potentially forsaking things like roots, stability, predictability, and comfort. And yet, I feel that if I don't strive for the new, I am cheating myself out of what life has to offer. This is a real inner-conflict of mine.

I am not alone.

I find myself needing to be constantly reminded right now that I am only 24, and there is nothing that says I have to have my whole life figured out just yet. Indeed, if I turn 30, or 35, and still don't have it all figured out, it'll be okay.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?