<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2004

 
Predecessors and Successors
Danola just noticed that she's now officially a "predecessor" on the JET program. Last week, I was brought to realize that I am, too, now twice over. Apparently, my successor hadn't contacted her successor yet, so he started Googling for Mukaiyama SHS and found me instead. He emailed me in a state of great excitement to ask for information about "everything," so I culled out all the entries in my Japan blog I could find about Mukaiyama and teaching in general. I haven't heard from him since, so I'll assume they were thorough and/or Mary-Eve got in touch with him. It was fun to look back at all those entries about my life "back then." It was definitely a good year for me. I wish David the best of luck at Mukaiyama and hope that he looks forward to getting in shape by climbing that hill every day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?