<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

 
Change Hurts My Brain
This is what I get for not updating for four days. I leave the computer alone, read a book, watch a movie, visit with real people, and when I come back, Blogger has changed everything. I'm used to them making little changes as they have fiddled over time with the posting screen, but now it's totally, utterly, completely different, at least from the user perspective. It's all big, rounded edges and obnoxiously "friendly" names of things, such as the main screen after you log in now being the "dashboard." I'm sure I'll get used to it, but right now my immediate reaction is Blech!

Maybe I should cut them some slack though, as they did at least finally make the permalinks start working on this blog. Of course, in my current uncharitable mood, I might also feel inclined to point out that the template should have been properly proofread before, so it wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?