<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

 
Mystic Connection
I can only blame it on the fact that I have known Will for so many years, but he just wrote in his journal about the exact same thing that I was warming up my typing fingers to write about myself. I'm going to write about it anyway, because it is just that cool.

You can custom-order your own M&M color combinations! I just noticed this on the back of the package of M&Ms I bought last weekend to make trail mix. I find this exceptionally amusing, because one of the other TAs was lamenting earlier this semester that she had to count out the exact number of each color of M&M that she wanted to use for an activity. If only we had known! Oh, the wonder of commerce and the internet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?