<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

 
"I've Been There!"
Will posted this link of a guy who photographed himself every half hour for 3 weeks and posted all the pictures. I was just scrolling through, noting the various backgrounds, when all of a sudden he was standing in front of a vending machine, and I thought, "Hey, I've been there! That's Japan!" And in fact, the next picture has him standing in front of a subway map, so I can tell he's in Tokyo. Fun, fun! All the scenes on the trains, in front of the Imperial Palace, all the drink machines, Ueno Station where I several times caught the train to Narita, ah, the nostalgia. I feel almost homesick, except I wasn't there long enough.

(Oh, then it looks like later he went to Shanghai, in case you were wondering.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?