<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

 
Insanity
I'm in my second week of classes now, and my schedule is becoming more and more clear to me. What does this clarity reveal to me? I'm going to go insane.

-Teach IEP Level 2 Reading/Writing class, MTThF 9:10-11:20am
-Teach TESOL practicum Level 500 Conversation class, second half of the semester, MW 6:30-8:30pm
-6 hour-long sessions of grammar tutoring for "Grammar for Teachers" class
-grading
-extra Wednesday hours required for IEP class at various times in the semester
-homework
-karate, 2 hours/week at least
-sleep
-read for fun to maintain semblence of sanity

...right.

Gee, I love grad school. It has to get better after this semester. They can't possibly give me any more teaching duties. Can they?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?