<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

 
White Chocolate
As you may recall from many, many entries from Japan, I like snack foods. I especially liked Japanese snack foods. They were available in more variety, more flavors, more interesting packaging, and were in general healthier for you. I was dismayed to discover this weekend when we went to the Asian grocery store that their version of the chocolate koalas is not actually imported, but instead made in the US for Americans, meaning the sugar content is different, and the taste is sweeter than what I now consider necessary.

I can't be totally indifferent to American snack foods now, though. There is certainly something to be said for a country that understands the use of peanut butter. Mmmm, Reese's cups. Mmmm, Reese's Pieces. But now, it's just gotten better.

Mark is a huge fan of white chocolate, you must understand. And I sent him to the grocery store alone, with the instructions to buy anything that looked good. (We were that low on food.) What he came back with was White Chocolate Reese's Cups. And they are addictive. And I don't think this is a good thing. But they're so good... Mmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?